ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Need of ISO 45001:2018 Certification (OHSMS)
Occupational Health and Safety management System (OHSMS) ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard giving requirements related to health and safety management systems in order to enable an organization to control its risks and improve OHSMS performance. It promotes a safety and healthy working environment and provides the vehicle for companies to meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. Certification to OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 increases your reputation for safety and occupational health, demonstrates your legal and regulatory compliance, and potentially reduces the number of accidents, downtime and associated cost to your organization.
Role of QSI-CERT in OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Certification
QSI-CERT is having the team of Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
QSI-CERT team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY QSI-CERT is best for OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Certification
There are several Reasons to choose QSI-CERT as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits of QSI-CERT in ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Cost savings “It helps to optimise operations and therefore improve the bottom line and save cost”
- Environmental benefits “It helps to reduce negative impacts on the environment and safety”
- Enhanced customer satisfaction “It help to increase sales, improve quality and enhance customer satisfaction”
- Access to new markets “It Helps prevent trade barriers and open up global markets”
- Increased market share “International Standards help increase productivity and competitive advantage”